Where the Wild Things Are



Confession time: I kinda sorta accidentally went to Comicon today. It was an absolute spectacle. I got to play the new GTA game for DS, watched people playing Dungeons and Dragons (during the day!) and saw a bunch of Kirk, Indiana, Wolverine, and Batman imposters walking around. The most exciting thing (besides seeing all the ridiculously geeky kids of the tri-state area running around looking deliriously happy) was seeing some of the leaked footage for Spike Jonze's long delayed Where the Wild Things Are movie. From the look of it, I don't particularly care if it's faithful to the book, I'm just in love with that moment of solar glare in the video below:

1 comment:

Patrick Hilton Flanagan said...

I am quitting school, work, bathing, and everything else non-essential for the next 9 months to make a life-size Wild Thing costume...